Friday, December 10, 2010

1 week babyyy

One week. 168 hours. 10, 080 minutes. Till I come home! I can hardly wait…I think I just tinkled my pants. I am on my fourth month being away from home, and it went fast. But I am ready to come home! I will just give you a little update on what I have accomplished over the past four months:
1. Every weekend for 7 weeks straight I had a swim meet.
a. This means I had a minimal amount of social time
b. My legs were getting tired from stepping up on the blocks
c. I didn’t remember what a sleep in was.
2. I had 3 weekends of Recruits
a. Hosting is probably one of the worst things
b. You sleep on the floor
c. The whole weekend is dedicated for someone else (I’m kinda a princess and I didn’t like that)
3. I had 6 classes this semester
a. I could have used more sleep
4. I have met people from all around the world…just to name a few
a. Russia
b. Australia
c. Kenya
d. Mexico
e. France
f. Germany
5. I have perfected my full piece tan
a. It is beautiful
b. My stomach is blinding white and my legs and arms are tanned

I am so excited to come home…I want to do some many things. Like drink Island Farms Chocolate Milk, Go to Sockeye Sushi, Buy out Artizia, but most important is to see as many friends as possible!

1 week people. 1 week.

2 comments:

  1. I checked with all of your friends, none can come over to the house. You will have to catch a cab home from the airport because mom and I will be sleeping. Your brother will be studying. They have closed the aritzia store, Island Farms has run out of milk and Sockeye Sushi is now a pizza parlour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just joking... there will be a gallon of chocolate milk in the fridge for you.... you know your Daddy can't wait for you to get your sorry ass home...Cyn Reid, now get back to work you lazy ass

    ReplyDelete